Do you need a speaker who can talk comfortably and knowledgeably on topics ranging from space exploration to food?
Do you need a motivational speaker who can talk from personal experience about overcoming adversity and achieving dreams?
Do you need a panelist who can add to a panel discussion as well as a conference?
If so, then you need C. Blake Powers. His speaking experience ranges from elementary school classrooms to premier industry events, where he also has experience developing tracks and panels.
A sliding-scale fee is used, so no group is too small. If you care to have Blake speak, please contact him via this site; and, if you are a bureau who would like to represent him, contact him via this site.
Past experience includes, but is not limited to:
• Howl Night lectures at Wolf Park
• Being on panels at Blog World and New Media Expo (now NMX) as well as military track lead
• Speaking on panels or solo at various industry trade shows and literary conventions
• Speaking to a variety of civic groups, from Rotary to Toastmasters on topics ranging from space commercialization to national security
• Speaking at special events, including Veteran’s Day activities at NASDAQ
• Speaking to classes and school groups from elementary school classes to advanced science groups in Brooklyn and the Bronx